Last Modified – December 1, 2021
These Private Policy (Policies) or terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
The term “You” refers to any users or entities using this website for any reason.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
With respect to job Seekers, Employers, SCIS Global (SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD.) employees, Investors & other users (sub-contractors, anyone who just wants to go through the site), we collect the following informations:
• Identifiers, such as your name and contact information such as your full name, personal or work email, personal or professional phone number, company name, department, job title etc, and any login ID or email address and password created by you.
• Professional or employment-related information, such as your job search criteria and preferences, your availability to work, your employment experience, educational history, your skills, reference information, background check information, pay / compensation expectations, ability to work in India, languages spoken, and other information contained in your resume.
• Alternate contact information consisting of full name and phone number, reference contact details with name.
• By providing your mobile phone number & email to us, you opt in and consent to receive text messages & mails from us.
• If you wish to download certain reports like our salary guides, in which case you will need to provide your first and last name, email, contact no. etc.
2. USE AND PURPOSE OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a placement consultancy services, SCIS Global (SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD.) collects personally-identifying information and use it for the benefits of Job Seekers or clients in following ways :
• Internet Protocol (IP) address(es), your name, address, telephone numbers, schools attended, e-mail address(es) and companies worked for, as well as other relevant information for prospective employment with SCIS Global or SCIS clients who will become your future employer.
• Due to the nature of the employment-related services which SCIS Global provides, most visitors to the Website choose to provide personally-identifying information.
• Screening & submitting your resume to our clients as per your eligibility to fit to the right job requirement.
• Complying with employer related reporting obligations to city, state & Indian government as required by law;
• Conducting surveys, feedbacks, testimonials etc. or other marketing and promotional activities posted on the Website/ es.
• Obtaining feedback from job seekers, employees, clients & marketing agencies if any, sub- contractors etc.
• Collecting new hire on boarding paperwork for their smooth placement.
• Creating SCIS talent community Pool to analyse trend & evaluate job opportunities accordingly.
• Website analytics.
• SCIS may use your email address, mobile phone number, and other contact information to alert you of job openings, talent hire, blogs, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or SCIS affiliates and partners.
• If you utilize the Website from a country other than the India, your communications with us may result in you transferring your personally-identifying information across international borders to our servers. Also, when you contact, SCIS may provide you with support from SCIS locations which may be outside of your country of origin. In these cases, your personally-identifying information is handled according to this Policy.
• As required or appropriate by law - We may disclose Personal Information to regulatory authorities, government authorities or courts to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of Robert Half or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
3. WE BELIEVE IN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
SCIS Global provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, citizenship, genetics, disability or any other characteristic protected status. This Policy governs all areas of employment at SCIS, including recruiting, hiring, training, training assignments, placement, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, and terminations.
4. JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES
The Sites are controlled and operated by us from the Mumbai or Pune (of state Maharashtra, Country India) and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than Pune or Mumbai. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with INDIAN GOVERNING LAW, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai or Pune Jurisdiction only.
5. License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, SCIS Global or SOUL COMPANY IT PVT LTD, OR WWW.SCISGLOBAL.COM and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• Show any material from the website in public;
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
• Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
1. Acceptable use
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. written consent.
2. Restricted access
If SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. may disable your user ID and password sole discretion without notice or explanation.
3. User content
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, published upon this website.
4. No warranties
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. does not warrant that:
• this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
• the information on this website is complete. It is always being updating as per feedback & market updates & can be replaced with new authentic contents.
5. Limitations of liability
SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
• For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if SCIS Global or here in referred to SOUL-COMPANY IT PVT LTD has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
6. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. may take such action as SCIS Global deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD.’s liability in respect of any:
• Death or personal injury caused by SCIS Global or here in referred to SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. negligence;
• Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD; or
• Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
You hereby indemnify SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. and undertake to keep SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of SCIS Global legal advisers) incurred or suffered by SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD. may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with SCIS Global, here referred as SOUL-COMPANY IT SERVICES PVT LTD.’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
We are an IT Recruitment Consultancy. SCIS is a leading talent matchmaker that helps businesses by hiring the right tech talent for their IT needs
Copyright © 2022. Powered by SCIS GLOBAL